If your family likes to celebrate holidays from morning till night, you’ll love starting your Valentine’s Day with this filling (and pink!) strawberry smoothie bowl from Tabitha Blue, a Tampa, Florida-based mom of four who pens the popular Fresh Mommy Blog.
Valentine’s Day Strawberries ‘n’ Cream Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup greek vanilla yogurt
- ¼ cup milk of choice (I use almond milk)
- 1 Tbsp. maple syrup
- Optional: 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- ½ cup cornflakes
- 5 strawberries, sliced (like a heart)
- Banana slices
- 2 Tbsp. almonds
- Extra yogurt to drizzle
- 2 Tbsp. coconut flakes
- 2 Tbsp. mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Blend the strawberries, yogurt, milk, protein powder and maple syrup until smooth. Transfer to a bowl and top with the cornflakes, strawberries, bananas, almonds, coconut flakes, chocolate chips (if feeling extra decadent), and a drizzle of yogurt.
- It takes like strawberry ice cream while being filling and nutritious!
If you’ve had a baby in the two decades, Harvey Karp probably needs little introduction. In 2001, this pediatrician co-founded The Happiest Baby, a multi-media parenting brand that provides advice through bestselling books (millions of books have been...
In this day and age, expecting your kids to never lay eyes on a screen is probably unrealistic. Many schools are even incorporating them into the curriculum. But research shows that kids under 8 are using mobile devices more than 2 hours a day (despite...
Kristin Koch, the executive director of Seventeen magazine and blogger behind Closetful of Clothes is, like all of us, a busy mom who still wants to feel put together. "I often get asked for my mom wardrobe essentials—the tried and true items that I can...