We love this Valentine’s Day dessert board from our food contributor, CatwithaK Cooks, and think it will for a sweet activity and family-friendly snack. Not only is it colorful and festive, it’s easy to use it as a template and go with any ingredients you have—and your kids will eat.
Valentine’s Day Dessert Board
- 12 vanilla meringues
- 2-3 cups yogurt covered pretzels
- 2-3 cups popcorn
- 1-2 cups vanilla wafers
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup red licorice
- 1-2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- For garnish – roses, flowers, or fresh mint
- Arrange the meringues in a “lazy snake” diagonally across the long side of the board.
- Fill in the rest of the space with loose piles of the ingredients, balancing out the weight visually as you go.
- Don’t be afraid to pile the sections high, or have it look a bit messy. It adds to the fun. Enjoy!
The days are getting longer, flowers are blooming…Spring is here (finally)! But just when temperatures start rising and the deep winter brain fog starts to clear, the rain starts. And it just doesn’t stop. We’re here to help you combine some retail therapy with a...
Anyone else *more* than ready to swap winter coats and sweaters for spring dresses and tops? We asked designer Katie Fong Biglin, for her go-to picks for the season. All of them are mom-friendly (read: easy to style) and many of them are perfect for pregnancy and...
With the weather warming up and schedules getting busier, we're all about throwing together quick salads—and this spring version from Rachael Mahoney of Kinney Lane, a Greenwich, CT-based healthy prepared meal delivery business, is at the top of our list. "This salad...