We love this Valentine’s Day dessert board from our food contributor, CatwithaK Cooks, and think it will for a sweet activity and family-friendly snack. Not only is it colorful and festive, it’s easy to use it as a template and go with any ingredients you have—and your kids will eat.
Valentine’s Day Dessert Board
- 12 vanilla meringues
- 2-3 cups yogurt covered pretzels
- 2-3 cups popcorn
- 1-2 cups vanilla wafers
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup red licorice
- 1-2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- For garnish – roses, flowers, or fresh mint
- Arrange the meringues in a “lazy snake” diagonally across the long side of the board.
- Fill in the rest of the space with loose piles of the ingredients, balancing out the weight visually as you go.
- Don’t be afraid to pile the sections high, or have it look a bit messy. It adds to the fun. Enjoy!
Are your kids going to sleepaway camp this summer? As you pack those bags, both parents and kids may be feeling a little nervous—and that's totally normal. We asked Renee Flax, Director of Camper Placement for the American Camp Association, NY and NJ, for her...
This story was contributed by literary specialist and mom Rosemary D’Urso, aka the “Library Mom”. Go to librarymom.com for more of her expert picks, and follow her on Instagram @librarymombooks. Finding that perfect gift for Father’s Day can be tricky,...
This recipe was contributed by The Local Moms Network Contributor, Host to Perfection! This No-Bake Cheesecake is so creamy and delicious and it’s a great Summer treat! Skip the oven and try this simple, but thick, rich and creamy filling cheesecake....