We love this Valentine’s Day dessert board from our food contributor, CatwithaK Cooks, and think it will for a sweet activity and family-friendly snack. Not only is it colorful and festive, it’s easy to use it as a template and go with any ingredients you have—and your kids will eat.
Valentine’s Day Dessert Board
- 12 vanilla meringues
- 2-3 cups yogurt covered pretzels
- 2-3 cups popcorn
- 1-2 cups vanilla wafers
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1⁄2 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup red licorice
- 1-2 cups mixed berries (raspberries, strawberries, blackberries)
- For garnish – roses, flowers, or fresh mint
- Arrange the meringues in a “lazy snake” diagonally across the long side of the board.
- Fill in the rest of the space with loose piles of the ingredients, balancing out the weight visually as you go.
- Don’t be afraid to pile the sections high, or have it look a bit messy. It adds to the fun. Enjoy!
Rockets of Awesome offers a convenience way to update your kids’ wardrobe with quality, adorable pieces.
Halloween is almost here and we’re adding this Spooky Snack Mix from The BakerMama to our shortlist of fun treats to make. It has all the things we love in a holiday snack—sweet, salty, festive and a healthy dose of nostalgia. Maegan, the talented mom behind...
Looking for some candy-free options for Halloween this year? Whether your child’s school doesn’t allow candy, you want to offer kids (and parents) a healthier option or want to participate in the Teal Pumpkin Project (allergy-free options in a blue pumpkin), we...