Fourth of July is right around the corner. I know it’s not going to look or feel the same this year But that doesn’t mean that you and your family can’t enjoy some festive food. This year take your watermelon and make them into festive fireworks! Only a few steps involved and I promise the kids won’t stop eating them. Enjoy!
- Star shaped cookie cuter
- 4 in wooden sticks
- Mini marshmallows
- Slice the watermelon into large rounds.
- Place each round on the counter and cut out your star shapes with your star shaped cookie cuter
- Take your sticks and place the mini marshmallow on top and then slide 3 blue berries from the bottom of the stick
- Place each stick in the corners of the stars.
- Eat immediately or refrigerate to each later! Enjoy!
Recipe c/o from South Orange County Moms Network
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...