“Pretty in Pink” Deviled Eggs
- 3 large eggs, hardboiled and shell removed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 can (16 ounces) pickled beets
- ½ tablespoon pink peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- Optional garnishes: paprika, chopped chives, sriracha
- Add eggs to large mason jar. In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, pickled beets with liquid, peppercorns, and salt. Pour mixture into mason jar, making sure eggs are fully coated in liquid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove eggs from mason jar. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and discard the yolks. Fill the empty center of egg halves with either 2 teaspoons of hummus or 2 teaspoons of guacamole. Sprinkle a dash of paprika, chopped chives, and/or a dash of sriracha on top of eggs.
Want to be the first to see Joy’s latest recipes? Check out her interactive Amazon Live show, Health, Happiness, Joy, on every Tuesday night at 7 pm ET! You can find all the episodes, follow her page and get more info at joybauer.com/amazon
Welcome to The Local Moms Network 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! Before kids, we had all our holiday shopping done by (or shortly after) Thanksgiving. Post-kids? We sometimes find ourselves relying on anything available with overnight shipping, or online gift cards (when...
Caleb, age 8, after getting his first COVID-19 shot in Albany, NY With the recent approval of the Pfizer vaccine for kids ages 5 to 11, millions of parents nationwide have already vaccinated their kids—and millions more are weighing the decision. As parents, we always...
A version of this story originally ran on Home with the Harrisons, and was written by Lindsey Harrison of New Canaan-Darien Moms. Credit: Donna Dolan With the holidays coming up, that means more crafts, artwork, gifts….and clutter. In order to start 2022 as...
Thank you to Leah Koenig, author of The Jewish Cookbook, for sharing this recipe, which originally appeared on Food 52. Credit: Mark Weinberg These sweet rendition of latkes will be a hit at Hannukah, but also a fun,...