“Pretty in Pink” Deviled Eggs
- 3 large eggs, hardboiled and shell removed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 can (16 ounces) pickled beets
- ½ tablespoon pink peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- Optional garnishes: paprika, chopped chives, sriracha
- Add eggs to large mason jar. In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, pickled beets with liquid, peppercorns, and salt. Pour mixture into mason jar, making sure eggs are fully coated in liquid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove eggs from mason jar. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and discard the yolks. Fill the empty center of egg halves with either 2 teaspoons of hummus or 2 teaspoons of guacamole. Sprinkle a dash of paprika, chopped chives, and/or a dash of sriracha on top of eggs.
Want to be the first to see Joy’s latest recipes? Check out her interactive Amazon Live show, Health, Happiness, Joy, on every Tuesday night at 7 pm ET! You can find all the episodes, follow her page and get more info at joybauer.com/amazon
RVA Local Business Feature: Any Lab Test Now!
Any Lab Test Now is a locally owned franchise located in the West End of Richmond, in the same shopping area as Walmart. This business is woman owned by an amazing Richmond native and mom of twin girls. She has been in the healthcare industry for over 14 years,...
Rihanna’s Pregnancy Style: 5 Looks We Love
Congrats to Rihanna on the birth of her first child! We love her fashion forward maternity style – from baring her belly to announce her pregnancy to her high fashion looks that had paparazzi covering her pregnancy like it was the Met Gala. When interviewed by...
Berry Caprese Salad
Summer is synonymous with salad, and now salad is synonymous with Kathleen Ashmore, Tik Tok Star and Local Moms Network Food Contributor. Her "Hungry Lady Salad" series is turning even salad skeptics into believers, and this Berry Caprese Salad is her latest...