“Pretty in Pink” Deviled Eggs
- 3 large eggs, hardboiled and shell removed
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 can (16 ounces) pickled beets
- ½ tablespoon pink peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons hummus
- 2 tablespoons guacamole
- Optional garnishes: paprika, chopped chives, sriracha
- Add eggs to large mason jar. In a small bowl, combine apple cider vinegar, pickled beets with liquid, peppercorns, and salt. Pour mixture into mason jar, making sure eggs are fully coated in liquid. Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove eggs from mason jar. Slice the eggs in half lengthwise and discard the yolks. Fill the empty center of egg halves with either 2 teaspoons of hummus or 2 teaspoons of guacamole. Sprinkle a dash of paprika, chopped chives, and/or a dash of sriracha on top of eggs.
Want to be the first to see Joy’s latest recipes? Check out her interactive Amazon Live show, Health, Happiness, Joy, on every Tuesday night at 7 pm ET! You can find all the episodes, follow her page and get more info at joybauer.com/amazon
Welcome to The Local Moms Network 2019 Holiday Gift Guide! Before kids, we had all our holiday shopping done by (or shortly after) Thanksgiving. Post-kids? We sometimes find ourselves relying on anything available with overnight shipping, or online gift cards (when...
Project Sunshine is an amazing organization that aims to bring joy and play to pediatric patients. The goal is not only to bring some light—some sunshine—to little ones going through scary times, but also to give caregivers a well-deserved break. We spoke to...
Fall may have Pumpkin Spice, but this Spring, we're all about this Carrot Spice Snacking Cake. Thank you to our contributor, CatwithaK Cooks, for sharing this gluten, butter and oil-free healthy treat! Carrot Spice Snacking Cake Yield: 1 8x8 inch square...
Thank you to Iowa City-Cedar Rapids Moms for sharing! Saving egg cartons is a great idea because they are a perfect material for kids crafts. This idea from Iowa City-Cedar Rapids Moms is super fun! Materials: Egg cartons; Foam board, cardboard, or any...