There’s still a little bit of summer left, so why not make the most of it with a S’Mores Board! We love the version pictured above from The BakerMama (she is the authority on boards of all kinds, of course!). Below, some suggestions for making S’Mores everyone will love.
For The BakerMama’s original S’Mores Board post, click here.
Tips for Making a Summer S’Mores Board
- Go Beyond the Graham Cracker – Chocolate chip cookies, or almost any flat cookie, work well!
- Combine Salty & Sweet – Add some peanut butter, or even bacon, for that classic salty/sweet combo.
- Add Fruit – Pile on some thinly sliced apple paired with caramel, or some strawberries (a take on chocolate covered strawberries!).
- Spice it Up – There are plenty of gourmet chocolates infused with cayenne and other peppers—and they’ll make for a more grown-up S’More.
- Provide Plenty of Options – The beauty of a board is that everyone (kids and grownups) get to choose what to create. So go big! Summer won’t last forever, right?!
This cocktail was shared by Lindsay Wernert Potter, the cocktail contributor for Greenwich Moms, from local restaurant Little Pub. Want to sip on something more festive this season than a Cab? Try mixing up this Fall cocktail. It uses cinnamon sticks, fresh apples and...
Deb Ponzek is a mom, chef/restauranteur and author of several popular cookbooks including The Dinner Survival Cookbook and The Family Kitchen. This week she's sharing her go-to fall cocktail for entertaining—an easy mulled wine perfect for sharing with...
This pumpkin chili recipe from Chef Debra Ponzek is a classic fall dish, full of seasonal flavors like pumpkin and butternut squash. Like all chilis, it’s versatile and can be made ahead and frozen, making it a go-to for busy autumn nights. ...